Win £1000 towards your wedding dress
Entry deadline: Tuesday 31st December 2019
The lucky winner will be announced on Sunday 5th January 2020
Terms and conditions apply:
- Only 1 winner will be drawn.
- Entries after 31st December 2019 will not be considered.
- Entrants must be aged 18 or over (proof of identity and/or age may be required). Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
- Prize voucher is redeemable against purchase of one full price bridal gown from Ivory Bridal’s current collection only. If the winner’s chosen bridal gown is over £1,000, the difference is payable by the redeemer of the voucher.
- The prize voucher is up to the value of £1000. If the total cost of the winner’s chosen bridal gown is less than £1000, no cash difference will be given.
- Prize voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer in Ivory Bridal.
- Prize voucher cannot be converted to a cash or prize alternative.
- The winner’s chosen bridal gown must be ordered within six months of the competition closing date.
- Date of wedding must be at least 6 months after the bridal gown order is placed in order to allow sufficient time for the gown to be ordered from the supplier and for any alteration or customisation required.
- The prize voucher is strictly not for re-sale and is non-transferable.
- If the winner of the prize has already placed a deposit for a bridal gown in Ivory Bridal, the value of the voucher will be redeemed against the remaining balance.
- Ivory Bridal will not be liable for entries lost, delayed or corrupted due to computer error in transit.
- By entering into the competition, the winner agrees to the use of their name and photograph and will cooperate with any other reasonable requests by Ivory Bridal in relation to any post-winning publicity on social media outlets, including Facebook, Instagram and the supplier’s website (www.ivorybridal.co.uk).
- Ivory Bridal reserves the right to amend or alter the terms of this competition and to reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition. Unless stated otherwise, the winner will be drawn at random from all valid entries received by the closing date. Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner. If the winner cannot be contacted, or is unable to comply with these terms and conditions, Ivory Bridal reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random. Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize. Where applicable, the decision is final based on the criteria set out in the competition and no correspondence will be entered into over this decision. Competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time.